Products for Peace Education
PEACE 101 PART 1- The Global View
An educational CD-ROM with interactive games and hands-on activities teaching the concept of peace and the interdependence of life on earth.
There are 14 section in this cd.
- The world.
- The continents.
- Land and water forms.
- Animals of the world and where do they live? Water, Land, or Air?
- A game designed for children to learn the name of animals and identify where they live.
- Plants; Illustration of how do they grow (starting from planting a seed and germination process).
- People of the world (native people from each continents).
- Fundamental needs (story of the child who got lost in the woods). In this section children learn what fundamental needs are ; Food, Water, clothes, transportation and defense.
- Illustration by making a collage of fundamental needs of people: food, clothes, transportation, shelter and defense.
- Games and illustration of where and how are the fundamental needs being fulfilled.
- All people of the world have the same fundamental needs, however they fulfil it according to where they live.
- Illustration of how to make a diorama of the seven continents.
- How to solve conflicts; peace table; speak the truth, for both sides, and choose the best solution together.
Windows: Win 3.1 or higher, 1 MB of free Hard Disc space, 8 MB RAM, 256 color, 2x CD-ROM drive
Macintosh: Performa 5200, Quadra 650, Centis 650 or higher, Power MAC, System 7.0 or higher 8 MB RAM, 256 color, 2x CD-ROM drive, 8 MB RAM, 256 color, 2x CD-ROM drive
Product #: cd1001
or email us at